Student: 2012 – 2015
Profession: Camera Operator
Career Objective: To work in a dynamic company that will support my growth and technical application of skills acquired in serving the clients.
Projects Involved at KFI (Acquired Work Experience).
- 2015: Two months internship at Kilimanjaro Film Institute Production Unit developing TV program called Tazameni TZ.
- 2014 – 2015: Filmed Moving Tanzania project. I worked the Camera Operator, Director and sound operator.
- 2014: Trust St Patrick dealing with school annual careers and my role was Camera Operator.
- 2014: Filmed Arusha African Film Festival (AAFF) worked as a Sound Operator.
- 2014: Filmed MSTCDC youth governance festival. I worked as a Camera Operator.
- 2013: Developed TV pilot by the name HATUA YANGU and I was the lead researcher.
Final Class Assignments at KFI
These are true stories about our students, their community, dreams, passion, careers etc. These videos are developed by our 3rd year students who are required to plan, research, form a team to help in the production process etc. In the coming weeks (every Monday or Friday) we will feature one profile from our 3rd year student and their final assignments.
Here we go! Story: Ramson Mollel a student at KFI cohort 2014 – 2016. This feature documentary directed by Zuhura Rajabu and her crew.
Our Philosophy is Learning by Doing!
We will be more than happy to link you to the 3rd years students who are about to graduate this year before November 2015. In case you would like to hire our students or a team of students for short assignments or long term employment please get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com