To have a successful business start up, part of the things that are a must have is a marketing strategy. Having a marketing strategy shapes a clear road map for your business and any future growth.
You can’t miss the 5 P’s of marketing while creating your marketing strategy, and here they are;
- Product - What are you selling or offering?
- Promotion – How will you reach out through advertisements etc?
- People – Who is your target market, their demography etc
- Place – Where will you be situated?
- Price – How do you charge for your services or product?
This in connection with business model canvas, pitching and many more. As a creative person you can’t miss the coming class of Creative Entrepreneurship Master Class starting on 4th May 2015.
JOIN THE NEXT CLASS… Starting 4th May 2015 to 15th May 2015, please apply through www.kilimanjarofilm.org/Apply or email email@example.com
We hereby introduce to you Mr. Simon Miyo who is one of the beneficiaries of the Moving Tanzania project; he took all the three courses (Creative Media, sound and Music in film making and Creative Entrepreneurship). Today he has launched is website www.simonmiyo.com which is part of the advice and topics covered during the Creative Entrepreneurship master classes.