We welcome all the creative’s in East Africa to join the Creative Entrepreneurship Master Classes offered at our institute (Kilimanjaro Film Institute) come 4th May to 15th May 2015.
Our Master Class is divided into three important modules namely;
- Creative Media ( Cinematography, Editing etc)
- Sound & Music in Film Making ( Quality of sound , Editing etc)
- Creative Entrepreneurship ( How to link business process, branding, marketing to your work etc.)
We highly recommend all the participants’ to take all the classes to increase your competitiveness in the ever growing and competitive industry. Either you are employed or self employed with big dreams of starting your own production studio this course is for you, it will help you in the planning process that will enable you reach diverse markets in the industry of your choice.
Take the first step forward to join the Creative Entrepreneurship class and the approach to your work in terms of business will never be the same again. This course is open to anyone in the creative sector, for example, musician, editors, photographers, web designers, producers, director etc.
Benefits of joining the course module;
- Participants get to work in groups and also learn other important skill sets for an entrepreneur to excel in mobilizing the required resources for example pitching your ideas to prospective investors or partners.
- Link with professional coaches who will help you in the process of fine tuning the business idea.
- Explore your creative world through practical assignments etc.
- Have fun while learning with other passionate entrepreneurs.
Why you should attend the course;
- Be a master in monetizing your skills.
- Bridge the gaps in the market by providing quality services.
- Understand and use principle and element of the business model canvas format to create and improve business. Send your application through.
- Develop your entrepreneurial instincts.
The course covers the following;
- Business model canvas.
- Business plan and budgeting.
- Activity planning, pitching and presentation.
- Internet research etc.
We invite you to watch the last class of 2014 videos
How to apply;
1. On-line application web portal www.kilimanjarofilm.org/Apply
2. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please share with your wide network.